Kitchen Exhaust Hood & Duct Lead Technician
- Lead team of 2-6 technicians in full kitchen exhaust system cleaning.
- Clean/scrape/remove grease from surfaces included but not limited to kitchen exhaust systems, kitchen equipment, and other various kitchen surfaces.
- Operates various types of hand tools/scrapers.
- Operate various types of commercial cleaning equipment;such as pressure washers, water heaters, wet vacs.
- Prepare sites for service (Cover equipment with plastic, wrap hoods, protect outlet, cover food).
- Clean-up sites after service.
- Drive work vans to and from job site.
- May assist other hood techs/team leaders.
- Work in all weather conditions (outdoors and indoors), hot or cold.
- Must be able to crawl into confined spaces.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities and to lift 70 lbs repeatedly.
- Job is cleaning grease off metal...grease will get on you during each shift.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders is a must.
- Fear of heights will not work in this job.
- Scheduling flexibility required.
- No set schedule each week (the schedule for the week comes out ahead of time, but the hours each day are NOT necessarily the same from week to week).
- Full Time Position.
- Primary 3rd shift job, mostly working nights.
- Normal workweek is Sunday – Thursday.
- Some Fri-Sat jobs.
- 2 years experience leading teams of technicians or laborers, hood cleaning preferred.
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Valid Driver’s License with no more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Speaks English and Spanish.
- Very competitive salary
- Paid vacation after 6 months, accrued for hours worked.
- Performance Based Bonus Programs
Email or mail resume and academic transcript to Richard Eckhart (email@example.com)
HADPRO Hood & Duct Professionals
4723-A Eisenhower Ave
Alexandria, VA 22304